Million of existing homes are sold each year, and while each transaction is different every owner wants the same thing -- the best possible deal with the least amount of hassle and aggravation.
Unfortunately, home selling has become a more complex business than it used to be. New seller disclosure statements, longer and more mysterious form agreements, and a range of environmental concerns have all emerged in the past decade.
More importantly, the home-selling process has changed. Buyer brokerage -- where REALTORS® represent homebuyers -- is now common nationwide and good buyer-brokers want the best for their clients.
The result is that while hundreds of thousands of existing homes may be sold each week, the process is not as easy for sellers as it was five or 10 years ago. Surviving in today's real estate world requires experience and training in such fields as real estate marketing, financing, negotiation and closing -- the very expertise available from your Wedding REALTOR®…ME!
Are you ready?
It's necessary to look at a home through the eyes of a prospective buyer and determine what needs to be cleaned, painted, repaired and tossed out.
Ask yourself: If you were buying this home what would you want to see? The goal is to show a home which looks good, maximizes space and attracts as many buyers -- and as much demand -- as possible.
While part of the "getting ready" phase relates to repairs, painting and other home improvements, this is also a good time to ask why you really want to sell.
- Selling a home is an important matter and there should be a good reason to sell – there is a need for more space, you have an “extra” house, or maybe you are interested in changing styles, designs, or even location. Your reason for selling can impact the negotiating process so it's important to discuss your needs and wants with me.
- Improvements should be made so that the property shows well, is consistent with the neighborhood, and does not involve capital investments, the cost of which cannot be recovered from the sale. Furthermore, improvements should reflect community preferences.
- Cosmetic improvements - paint, wallpaper and landscaping - help a home "show" better and often are good investments. Mechanical repairs - to ensure that all systems and appliances are in good working condition - are required to get a top price.
Ideally, you want to be sure that your property is competitive with other homes available in the community.
We will work together to:
1. Plan and Prepare to sell your house- Looking at what will help your property to sell, adding curb appeal, removing items not being commonly used, etc.
2. Set the Price- We will review the values within your area and take into consideration your needs and your property.
3. Market It- Together we will review different ways to get the property info out to interested buyers that are ready to buy! We also market your house to other newlyweds and recently engaged, maybe your house can be their new "home". We may even consider doing an open house.
4. Sell It- Once we receive an offer, I will explain it to you and we will make sure it is the best offer for the property.
5. Close It- I will be there with you to answer any questions and make sure that all matters are cleared up and you feel at ease with the transaction.
6. Get you Moving- Even after the sale is done, I am still here to help you get to your next location or help you plan your move.
I am here to make sure your Listing gets sold and you walk away with as much profit as the market has to offer!
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. Transactions today usually exceed $100,000. If you had a $100,000 income tax problem, would you attempt to deal with it without the help of a CPA? If you had a $100,000 legal question, would you deal with it without the help of an attorney? Considering the small upside cost and the large downside risk, it is foolish to consider a deal in real estate without the professional assistance of a REALTOR®. That is what I am here for!!!
Contact me today for all your listing needs...
Will Woodward II